Inflatable Water Wings
Inflatable Water Wings is rated
Give Your Kids Confidence in the Pool with Water Wings
These inflatable arm floats are an effective, economical way to help teach your kids to swim by keeping them afloat as they become more comfortable in the water. These arm floats can be blown up quickly to help when your kids are anxious to get in the pool. In addition, their bright yellow coloring makes your child easier for advanced swimmers to spot and avoid when they’re floating around the pool.
- Water wings help keep children at water’s surface as they’re learning to swim
- Arm floats blow up quickly to get excited kids in the water faster
- Bright yellow coloring an additional safety feature that makes kids easy to spot
- Great for beginner and intermediate swimmers
- Helps kids gain confidence as they get used to being in the water
- Swim Aid Only. No weight guidelines available.
Rated 5 out of
Great for Peace of Mind
I bought several sets of these to have on hand for families with young children who come to swim. Since I'd read that more drownings occur when there are adults present but not paying good attention, I thought requiring all young kids to wear them around the pool would be an added safety factor. The kids love them and they're a help in getting kids kicking their legs, preparatory to actual swimming.
Date published: 2007-08-22
Rated 3 out of
Work but Tear
These work well for my grandchildren as they are intended. However they tear quite easily and I find myself buying way too many of them for the price.
Date published: 2014-07-23