An Essential Pool Safety Device for Commercial & Residential Pools
The Vac Alert anti-entrapment system is designed to register within milliseconds if a large object blocks the pump suction and turn off the pump. Essential for commercial pools, this safety device can react quickly to release the vacuum pull on the main pump drain, stopping drowning accidents before anyone even notices a swimmer is in trouble.
- The Vac Alert Anti-Entrapment System prevents accidents before they happen
- Can be easily and quickly plumbed in line
- Reacts to a sudden increase of vacuum pressure by shutting off the pump
- Sensor locks the valve pistons, releasing suction on the main drain and allowing air to enter
- Ball valve (sold separately) recommended to test the system on a regular basis
- Developed for suction lift applications, where the circulating pump suction is at the pool water surface level or above it
- The Va -Alert VA-2000 is in compliance with ASME/ANSI A112.19.17, as required by the International Residential Codes and International Building Codes
- The VA-2000, tested by Applied Research Laboratories, was found to be in compliance with ASME/ANSI 112.19.17, "Manufactured Safety Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS) for Residential and Commercial Swimming Pool, Spa, Hot Tub and Wading Pool Suction Systems"
- The ASME/ANSI 112.19.17 referenced above is the required standard for items that provide vacuum relief in the International Residential Code and the International Building Codes