MEMORIAL DAY SALE! UP TO 25% OFF! On select products.
START THE SEASON RIGHT WITH THE ULTIMATE POOL OPENING CHEMICAL KIT!
Ultimate start up pool chemical kits contain everything you need to open your pool properly at the beginning of the swimming season. With pre-measured formulas designed for use in pools of specific sizes, In the Swim's start up pool chemical kits take all the guesswork out of preparing your pool for swimming. With our swimming pool chemical kits, opening your pool each season will be faster, easier and more convenient than ever.
Click here to learn more about In The Swim Start-Up Kits!read more
Complete Kit Contents:
Additional Product Information:
• Step 1. Begin filling the pool. Add entire bottle of metal free following the application on back of bottle. This will help control minerals that are in the fill water, protecting your pool from staining and scale formation.
• Step 2. As the pool is filling, add clarifier following label directions.
• Step 3. Once the pool is full, start the filter and circulate the water, and allow the system to recirculate the water over night. This will allow complete mixing of the clarifier and metal free with the pool water.
• Step 4. Once the pool has recirculated overnight, shock treat the pool by using the pool shock. Shock treatment will help give the “polished” look you will enjoy. Always broadcast shock directly into the swimming pool. Brush away any settled particles.
• Step 5. Add pool magic with phos-freeand algaecide according to label directions for initial treatment.
• Follow the supplied directions for the start up kit. In some cases when a pool is opened and water is found to be very dirty or algae ridden you may need to use some additional items.
• Use extra shock to raise the chlorine level and kill the algae.
• Use a filter cleaner to unlock the cleaning potential of your filter.
• Keep water circulating 24 hours until water is clear.