The Pool Blaster MAX HD
The Pool Blaster MAX HD
is the only manual pool vacuum that works independently of your pools filtration system. This lightweight cleaner easily connects to your existing telepole and effortlessly maneuvers over the floor, walls and steps of any pool or spa. The Pool Blaster MAX HD provides you with a 40% larger capacity filter bag and 20% more power than the standard Pool Blaster Max! It comes complete with a large capacity, reusable filtration bag, spot cleaning nozzle and rechargeable battery.
- Redesigned water vents allow more debris to be collected.
- Strong enough to vacuum the entire pool.
- Operate for up to one hour on its rechargeable 8.4 Volt battery and quickly charges in only 8-10 hours.
- Great for use in spas and fountains.
- No hoses or cords.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
• Unit Dimensions: 15.5 x 6.5 x 7.5 inches
• Unit weight: 5.65lbs.
• Rechargeable battery.
• Battery will last for about 5 years/200 hours per year.
• When you first receive it, charge the battery for 12 hours and for every use after that, 8-10 hours.
• Operation Time: Up to 1 hour when fully charged.
• Power Source: 8.4 v rechargeable battery / auto cut-off charger.
• Filtration Media: Large reusable fine filter bag.
• Vacuum Head: 10.75 inches with interchangeable wheels or brushes.
• Shipping Weight: 9 Lbs.
• Package Dimensions: 10 x 11 x 22 inches.
Pool Blaster comes complete with:
• One Pool Blaster
• One AC Charger
• One Reusable All-Purpose Filter Bag
• One Vacuum Header
• Five Detatchable Wheels
• Eight Detatchable Brushes
• One Spot Cleaning Nosecap
Why does the light on the charger stay off when I charge the Pool Blaster?
– The Pool Buster is being charged in trickle mode. This means that the battery does not require a full power recharge cycle..
Where can I buy replacement parts?
– Just dial 800-288-7946 and ask for the Parts Deparment. We can get you the replacement parts you need.
Will my pool chemicals hurt the Pool Blaster?
– The Pool Blaster is designed to withstand pool chemicals during its usage period; however, it should be rinsed off with fresh water after it is removed from the pool. This will increase the life of the filter bag/seal ring?
Can I leave the Pool Blaster in the pool when not in use?
– No. The Pool Blaster should be removed from the pool and stored in a clean, dry place when not in use. This will increase the life of your Pool Blaster and its accessories.
Light on the charger stays off when I charge the Pool Blaster.
– The Pool Blaster is being charged in trickle mode. This means that the battery does not require a full power recharge cycle.
If Pool Buster does not vacuum.
– Make sure Pool Buster is completely submerged in the water and the air is out of the clear Funnel. The cleaner is only designed to vacuum water and will not vacuum air.
If that does not resolve your situation please check the following:
– Make sure the filter bag is clear of debris that may be obstructing the flow.
– Make sure the Pool Buster is in the 12 o’clock ON position
– Charge your Pool Buster for at least 24 hours.