• Unit Dimensions: 15.5 x 6.5 x 7.5 inches
• Unit weight: 5.65lbs.
• Rechargeable battery.
• Battery will last for about 5 years/200 hours per year.
• When you first receive it, charge the battery for 12 hours and for every use after that, 8-10 hours.
• Operation Time: Up to 1 hour when fully charged.
• Power Source: 8.4 v rechargeable battery / auto cut-off charger.
• Filtration Media: Large reusable fine filter bag.
• Vacuum Head: 10.75 inches with interchangeable wheels or brushes.
• Shipping Weight: 9 Lbs.
• Package Dimensions: 10 x 11 x 22 inches.
Pool Blaster comes complete with:
• One Pool Blaster
• One AC Charger
• One Reusable All-Purpose Filter Bag
• One Vacuum Header
• Five Detatchable Wheels
• Eight Detatchable Brushes
• One Spot Cleaning Nosecap
Light on the charger stays off when I charge the Pool Blaster.
– The Pool Blaster is being charged in trickle mode. This means that the battery does not require a full power recharge cycle.
If Pool Buster does not vacuum.
– Make sure Pool Buster is completely submerged in the water and the air is out of the clear Funnel. The cleaner is only designed to vacuum water and will not vacuum air.
If that does not resolve your situation please check the following:
– Make sure the filter bag is clear of debris that may be obstructing the flow.
– Make sure the Pool Buster is in the 12 o’clock ON position
– Charge your Pool Buster for at least 24 hours.