Telescoping Pole for Cleaning Your Pool
Telescoping Pole for Cleaning Your Pool is rated
Extend the Reach of Your Pool Vac Hose with a Telescoping Pole
Cleaning your pool is an essential part of pool maintenance. Connect a telescoping pole to your vac hose and get better reach into your pool's deep ends and other hard-to-reach places.
Instead of fumbling with both nearby and hard-to-reach debris in your pool, a telescoping pole ─ also sometimes referred to as a pool vacuum pole ─ lets you adjust the pole to the size you need to tackle whatever job is at hand. As soon as you're done, simply extend or shorten the pole length for the next task. Choose between a standard and professional telescopic pole depending on your needs. The standard pole extends from 5 feet to 15 feet and features a strengthened external cam; the professional telescopic pole extends from 7 feet to 21 feet and features an outer-locking cam and a thick hand grip. Both poles are made of durable, built-to-last aluminum.
- Telescoping poles extend the reach of your pool vac hose
- Extend or shorten the length of the pole according to the task at hand
- Connects with your existing pool vac hose
- Makes vacuuming your pool easier and more efficient
- Cam locks into place after adjustment
- Durable aluminum construction is built to last
- Available in standard and professional sizes depending on your needs
- Standard telescoping pole extends 5 to 15 ft. with a durable external cam
- Professional telescoping pole extends 7 to 21 ft., with an outer-locking cam and thick hand grip
Rated 1 out of
Thin gauge, junk Pole
I really should of listened to the first review. At first glance it appers to be a decent pole.
It is easy to dent. Tapping the pole on wood railing to get bugs out of net will ding it up bad. It would not hold extended when vacuuming. I would pull it back toward me and the pole connector, not the one that you tighten, but the other end, would come out. I am not happy with this at all. The cheep one I got with my pool is much thicker gauge material and strong compared to this more expesive one. It is now broken, and I just received it no more than a month ago. Think hard before you buy it.
Date published: 2009-06-11
Rated 3 out of
I have yet to find a decent tele-pole.
If I lived back in the 1600's I would be yelling "My Kingdom for a decent Telepole!"
This is a 1-2 season pole, max. The problem with this and every pole I have ever owned is the locking mechanism. After a few months of use you must be Arnold Schwarzenegger to twist & unlock the sections. I don't know if it is water/chlorine/dirt or what, but the nice easy-extending pole that came in the box turns into fixed pole after a few months. Plus, it only takes once for you or your kid to step on it, giving it the slightest bend which makes the above problem even worse.
My next/last pole will be a professional, one-piece fiberglass pole. Yes, it will cost three times what this one does, but I won't be buying a new one every 2 years and cursing it the whole time in-between.
Date published: 2010-06-07
Rated 2 out of
Not worth the money
I bought this pole to help me be a little more efficient in brushing and vacuuming the bottom. It has a nice reach and is good looking, but that is where the pros stop. The high gloss powder coat finish does not allow the pole to stay extended with even the slightest pressure. Even using a strap wrench to tighten the locking collars it won’t stay extended. I took all of the collars apart to verify that the rings are in good shape and in working order, which they are. Poor decision on the paint coating. Not worth the money I spent on it.
Date published: 2013-05-22
Rated 5 out of
Best Pole That I Have Owned
I have used many telescoping poles over my 20+ years of pool ownership. This one is the best one that I have owned. It is very strong and, yet, light and easy to use. It is also the longest one that I have owned. I have spent many more $$ on poles that lasted a year, or two, at the most. Then, they bend, break, stop extending, etc. If you need a pole, buy this one!
Date published: 2007-07-11
Technical Specifications:Can be used on above-ground or in-ground pools. Can be used with:
– Vacuum heads – Leaf rakes – Leaf skimmers – Wall brushes Three-piece pole extends from 8 ft. to 21 ft.
What is the telepole used for?
– The telepole may be attached to other pieces of hardware such as leaf skimmers, nets, or brushes.
– The telepole will extend the range of those attachments, which will increase the efficiency and speed in which you can clean your pool!
How does the telepole attach to the other hardware?
– They snap into place using butterfly clips.
– The telepole is covered by our 30 day money-back guarantee.
What is the diameter of the telepole?
– The diameter of the telepole is 1 3/4".
Unit is not locking in place when extended.
– Check the locking ring for the section not staying extended for cracks. Any damage to the locking ring may cause it to fail.
Locking ring is damaged.
– Direct the customer to Customer Care to have a replacement locking ring sent out.
Pole is bending during use.
– Advise the customer to either shorten the extension of the unit and move closer to the area they are cleaning to lessen the strain on the pole.