Chlorine Sale! $10 OFF Chlorine & Bromine! Enter Promo Code 99932 at Checkout. Valid only on 25lb+
Easy to Adjust.
– All you need to tension or release the lane line is a few twists of the wrist. There is no ratchet mechanism, there is no wrench to lose.
Can’t be accidentally released.
– All other ratchet-type tensioning devices can be “tripped” accidentally, often resulting in a mess of cable and ratchet teeth. With its lock-nut feature, this simply cannot happen with our turnbuckle system.
Will not fray the cable.
– The body of the Supertensioner is designed to rotate around the cable, rather than the cable being tightly wound around a small-diameter drum. This effectively removes fraying cable, safety concerns and the need for plastic coated cable from the equation.
Saves time and eliminates hassles
– After initial installation, getting lanes in and out of the pool is a matter of minutes.
Can be used on existing lane lines.
– If it is time to upgrade or replace existing tensioning devices, the “Supertensioner” is designed to fit any lane line using 4 mm cable.
•Comes fitted as standard on all AntiWave “Maximum” and “ForeRunner” lanes.
•Custom lane lines do not come with the Supertensioner.