• Star Wars Spring Float Swimways # 29106
• Soft cooling mesh bed and durable fabric covered inflation
• Oversized pillow keeps your head above water
• Patented inner spring for added stability while floating
• Folds flat and compact for easy storage and portability - the perfect pool float for travel!
• Inflates/deflates easily with Jet Valve Technology - no air pump required
• Graphics on mesh bed won't peel off thanks to our heat-and-press process
• Star Wars EP7 StormTrooper graphics
• Carry tote included
• Measures 66 x 40 inches
• For ages 15+
• Weight capacity: For adults up to 250 lbs. (113 kg)
• Licensed Star Wars product with new The Force Awakens packaging
Jet Valve™ inflation is designed for quick air release, making the float extra easy to deflate.
1. Remove valve cap and pull out stem to open.
2. Inflate air chamber by mouth.
3. Immediately after inflating, cover valve opening with index finger and press the stem of the valve into float to lock the seal.
4. Replace valve cap, pressing down firmly.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the second air chamber.
To deflate and store:
1. Remove valve cap and pull out stem to release air. Deflate float before folding.
2. Hold float as shown below, palms facing out. Bring your hands together in front of you.
3. Overlap your hands and float will automatically close into 3 small circles.
Rinse with fresh water to remove salt and chlorine. Store out of direct sunlight.
WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Always keep children in sight within quick and easy reach when they are in the water with you. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement. Not for use by children less than 15 years of age. Not for commercial use. Do not attempt to jump on item or hold small children while lying on the product.