Staircase Above Ground Pool Steps
STEP UP AND OUT OF YOUR SWIMMING POOL EASILY WITH THESE POOL STEPS!
- Pools steps designed for above ground swimming pools.
- Easy, snap-together assembly with large, flat steps.
- Sturdy pool steps accommodate 48 in. to 54 in. pools and decks up to 60 in.
- Grey coloring for better visibility and safety.
- Extra wide 31 in. pathway provides safe and comfortable entry/exit to and from the swimming pool.
- Made from resin polymers that are tough and long lasting to withstand the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Pool steps have dual handrails and two mounting brackets to fasten the step to the deck.
- Pool step measures approximately 31 in. wide x 47 in. high x 32 in. deep.
- Maximum capacity of 400 lbs.
- Side supports are hollow and can be filled with sand or pea gravel to weigh the staircase down.
- Handrails insert into the fill holes to cap them off.
- Use a step pad under the pool step to protect your liner.
Staircase above ground pool steps offer maximized convenience and safety. Easy to install, Staircase above ground pool steps feature extra-wide treads and dual handrails so you and your swimmers can easily and comfortably exit and enter your swimming pool. Constructed from resin polymers, Staircase above ground swimming pool steps are exceptionally durable and will withstand harsh weather and damaging UV radiation.
Technical Specifications:For Above Ground pools with flat bottoms. Easy snap together installation. Large, flat steps (each with 270 square inches) complete with two all-plastic handrails. Mounting brackets included; secures unit to pool or deck. Side openings allow water circulation behind unit to inhibit algae growth. Gray steps for high visibility in water. Economical, yet strong; holds 400 pounds. Designed to accommodate 48 in. to 54 in. swimming pools and decks up to 60 inches. Step Specifications:
– Height to Top Step - 47 inches.
– Height to Handrail - 38 inches.
– Riser Height - 11 inches.
– Step Dimensions - 10" x 27"
– Fits 48" to 54" pools
– Width - 31 inches.
My pool bottom is dished in and has a slope to it. Is the Confer Step a good choice for my pool?
– No, the Confer Step can only be used on pools with flat bottoms.
What are the weight limits for your pool ladders and entry systems?
– Confer Plastics pool ladders are very sturdy. The maximum weight capacity is 400 pounds.
Do I have to put sand in my Confer-Step?
– Yes. Sand is needed to prevent floating, especially in 52" pools.
Can I use the Confer-Step in my inground pool?
– The Confer Step has been designed primarily to work in aboveground pools. However, it can be used in some inground pools. The bottom of the pool must be flat (not sloped) and the wall height must be at least 48". The consumers also must supply their own hardware to fasten it to the concrete deck (available at your local hardware store).