Rated 4 out of
Good productYou have to read the instructions. I love this product. I used it last season. I didn't need to shock my 18ft pool nearly as much. I used chlorine tablets and baking soda.
I cannot say enough about it. The sun, converts the copper into tiny electric currents that kill algae. I take it out as soon as I get in.
The water feels feels softer, and my eyes no longer are bothered by the pool water.
I will use again this season. Worth the money in my opinion
I have a cartridge filter, it needed to be washed more because of the copper. I don't mind.
The cell cleans well with vinegar. Clean in a container you don't eat or drink out of.