CUT CLEANING TIME BY 75%!
Make pool skimming easier and more convenient with the Skim-It!
- Cuts hand pool skimming time by 75%!
- Guides surface debris directly to the skimmer to enhance skimmer performance.
- Will fit most above ground and in-ground pool skimmers.
- Made from tough, rigid ABS plastic.
- Durability is enhanced by the lack of metal parts to corrode or rust.
- Install in seconds without any tools!
- Product measures 28 inches x 4 inches.
- The Skim-It is one of our best-selling products!
- Affordably priced for amazing value!
The Skim-It is an innovative device which allows you to cut your pool cleaning time by 75%. This pool skimming device extends out from your pool's skimmer and guides bugs, leaves and other surface debris directly to the skimmer. The swimming pool Skim-It is constructed from durable, rigid ABS plastic and attaches to most in-ground and above ground pool skimmers. The device extends out from your pool's skimmer by 2 feet, increasing the skimmer's reach and efficiency.
The Skim-It can be installed in mere seconds and the installation process does not require any tools. This pool skimming device does not have any metal parts so you don't have to worry about rust and corrosion. No more chasing debris around your pool with a hand skimmer! With the Skim-It you can eliminate a large percentage of hand skimming so you can spend less time and effort on cleaning and get straight to enjoying your swimming pool!
Technical Specifications:Fits most in-ground and above-ground pool skimmers, creates an arm that extends to catch floating debris in the pool. Has spring loaded pin to squeeze down and put in skimmer. Rigid ABS plastic. Skim-It installs in seconds without tools. 28 inches x 4 inches. Only comes in yellow.
What is the Skim It made out of?
– The Skim-It is made out of ABS Plastic
Can I get the Skim It in other colors?
– No, the Skim It only comes in yellow.
– 28 inches by 4 inches.
What tools do I need to install the Skim It?
– None, the Skim It installs into the skimmer with out tools all you have to do is turn the anchor until Skim It fits into your skimmer. Kind of like a toilet paper dispenser without the spring.