Single Water Tubes for Winter Pool Covers
Single Water Tubes for Winter Pool Covers is rated
Hold Winter Covers in Place with These Durable Single Water Tubes
Use these heavy-duty water tubes to hold your in-ground pool's cover in place and keep your pool protected during winter months. Made of heavy-duty vinyl that is 35% stronger than competing brands, these single water tubes are strong and puncture-resistant to ensure they’ll last for years. The double heat-sealed seams feature a full 1/4-inch overlap to prevent splits, and their no-leak valves keeps them full for the entire winter. Simply fill these tubes with a garden hose, put them in place to hold your winter cover in down, and forget about them until spring. Available in 8-foot and 10-foot lengths, these single tubes can be bought individually or in packs of six at a discounted rate.
- Single water tubes hold winter pool covers in place
- Tubes fill easily with a garden hose
- Empty and roll up for compact, easy storage when not in use
- Economical alternative to double water tubes
- No-leak valves provide peace of mind
- Seams are double heat sealed with a 1/4-in. overlap to prevent splitting
- Constructed of heavy-duty vinyl that is puncture resistant and 35% stronger than most other water tubes
- For use with in-ground pools
- Available in lengths of 8 ft. and 10 ft.
- Can be purchased individually or in packs of 6
- Determine how many water rubes you'll need for your pool's size by clicking the "More Info" tab below
Rated 1 out of
8 ft water tubes
The caps on the 8 ft tubes could not be closed. For some reason they have a different cap than the 10 ft tubes. I was able to close the 10 ft tubes.
The 10 ft tubes worked great, when they held water. Of the five 10 ft tubes I purchased, 2 of them have pinhole leaks that I cannot find yet.
Date published: 2008-01-03
Rated 5 out of
You get more than what you paid for!!!!
I have owed these water bags for over 10 years now. I now have to purchase more only because they were overfilled last year. (do not overfill - past half way) If they were not overfill they probably will last another 10 year or more.
Date published: 2007-10-09
Rated 5 out of
So Very Pleased with This Purchase!
I have been a customer of In The Swim for nearly ten years now and have purchased many supplies. The water bags are economical compared to local pool supply houses. They weather the storm where I live in upstate New York and I have gotten several seasons of use from them unlike others I have purchased in the past. I would highly recommend In The Swim for their courteousness, helpfulness, reasonable prices and quick delivery!!!
Date published: 2008-12-14
Rated 5 out of
We had some of these previously which we used for 15 years and we liked them because of their efficiency so I was very pleased to find them in the "In The Swim" catalog. I ordered them now so that we are ready when it comes time to close the pool. They do the best job of anchoring the winter pool cover down.
Date published: 2009-07-12