• Works faster than other trouble shooters without waiting for shock or high sanitizer levels to dissipate
• Best value available in its water care category
• Can be used as a maintenance product
• Removes a high level of organics and non-organics
• Residual of broad-spectrum natural enzymes aid in the final cleanup of organics and oils
• Made in the USA
Directions for Use:
Depending on the mess, as little as 2 oz. (per 10,000 gallons of water) of SeaKlear Rescue Klear will solve most cloudy water issues. If your pool water is a complete disaster, add 32 oz. of solution to the deep end of your pool. (And don’t worry about overdosing – SeaKlear Rescue Klear will degrade quickly and wash through your filter along with the rest of the debris).
Be sure to wait 6-8 hours before enjoying your freshly cleaned pool!