• One bottle can replace up to 16.7 liters of similar products available
• In many cases only a single application is enough to achieve a near zero level of phosphates, saving owners and managers both time and money
• A specific tool to deal with only phosphates, unlike bulk phosphate removers which use messy chemicals
• Guaranteed results
• Made in the USA
Directions for Use:
Be sure your filter system is clean or backwashed before adding SeaKlear Phosphate Remover – Commercial. Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage guide, located on the product label.
• Pour SeaKlear Phosphate Remover - Commercial into the deep end of the pool, spreading it over as wide an area as possible. 32 oz. removes 9,000ppb per 10,000 gallons.
• Follow up with SeaKlear Natural Clarifier, at a rate of 4 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
• Run your filter system for 24 hours.
• Check your phosphate levels to ensure they are below 125 ppb. Reapply if necessary.