mini spa sanitation system produces a pure form of chlorine by electrolysis of salt (NaCl) in order to sanitize your spa water. After the salt is converted to chlorine and the bacteria are killed the chlorine reverts back to salt and this process is ongoing. The salt concentration used is very low (less than that in a human tear). The chlorine output can be easily adjusted by the timer on the power supply unit. The chlorine level in your spa can be checked by using a standard chlorine test kit.
- No more purchasing, transporting, or storage of chlorine
- Independent from the spa filter and pump system
- Eco-friendly with very minimal electricity required
- Easy to set up with no installation or plumbing required
- No more skin irritations or itchy red eyes
- 1 Year Warranty