Safety Line Set - 3/4" Line Sets
When children or non-swimmers are in the pool, rope off the deep end with a durable safety line set. Durable, twist-lock floats; rugged polypropylene rope; and heavy-duty, chrome-plated brass hooks are everything you need to make up a quality safety line set.
- 3/4 Inch Polypropylene Rope
- Order by the foot.
- Low flammability
- Great resistance to sunlight.
- Lightweight and strong.
- It is waterproof, rot resistant and resists bending and flexing
- 5 Inch x 9 Inch Handi-Lock Floats
- Made of linear polyethylene
- Treated with chlorine inhibitors and ultraviolet stabilizers for durability and long life.
- Self locking feature that fixes the float on the rope without float keepers.
- Handi-Lock floats have three sealed compartments for optimum buoyancy and will not fade.
What is this rope made of?
Polypropylene, a heavy-duty material used in the shipping industry. It is low flammable, and sunlight resistant.
This is available by the foot, 1/2 foot is not available, customer will need to order to the next foot up and adjust from there.
Yes, it is waterproof, rot resistant and floats.
Who is the manufacturer of the rope?
The rope is manufactured by Phoenix Rope and Cord.
What colors are the floats?
Floats are available in red/white/red or blue/white/blue
What are the floats made of?
The floats are made of linear polyethylene treated with chlorine inhibitors and ultraviolet stabilizers for durability and long life.