Safety Fence For In-Ground Pools
ADD ANOTHER LAYER OF PROTECTION AROUND YOUR POOL!
- While there is no substitute for adult supervision, Protect-a-Pool removable fencing is designed to provide pool owners with an added layer of security.
- This safety fencing offers protection to small children, pets, handicapped and elderly people by creating a barrier to the pool's edge.
- When properly installed, the strong woven polyester transparent mesh fabric of this fence won't allow children, pets or toys to pass through. Fence height is 4-feet.
- The climb-resistant surface of the fence also inhibits people from going over the fence.
- In only seconds, an adult can unlatch a panel of the fence for easy access to the swimming pool.
- Protect-a-Pool fence sections are made in pre-assembled 10-foot lengths and can be shortened to fit any requirements.
- An exclusive micro-hole system requires that only 5/8" holes be drilled in the deck for installation. When you want a clear view to the pool for special events, Protect-a-Pool fencing can be completely removed or reinstalled by just one person in minutes!
- The lightweight fence sections roll up for compact storage and plastic covers are provided to plug the deck holes when the fence is not in use.
- Fencing comes complete with hardware, measuring template and instructions.
- Drill guide is available for a refundable deposit (see listing below). A rotary hammer drill is required for installation.
- Exclusive micro-hole system requires only a 5/8-inch deck hole and Protect-a-Pool's non-corrosive, non-conductive insulated deck sleeve.
- Protect-a-Pool's poly-lum poles are constructed with type 300 stainless-steel that will not react with pool chemicals.
- Fence is easy to remove and re-install for adult parties. Fence sections roll-up for compact storage. Plastic caps are provided to fit deck sleeves when fence panels are removed.
- Fence remains locked under tension until an adult unlatches a fence panel for access to the swimming area.