SafeDip Digital Pool Chemistry Tester
is a digital chemistry reader designed to make measuring pool parameters easy. The device has unparalleled accuracy, does not require the use of test strips, and offers the most tests in seconds. Simply collect the water from the pool or spa using the onboard cup and press the start button to take your measurement. It even includes a light that indicates that it’s safe to swim!
- Large digital LCD display
- Easy push-buttons
- No color matching
- Measures pH, FC (Free Chlorine), Salt, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), ORP, Temperature
- Commercial grade sensor technology
- AAA battery makes for easy replacement
- LED indicator light illuminates if pool is safe to swim
- pH probe-replaceable in seconds
- Extremely user friendly
- Built-in sample cup allows user to retrieve water sample and take water away from pool
- One point calibration is quick and easy to do
- Water-resistant housing
- Probe protector keeps electrodes safe and even has a storage area while taking readings
- Memory function automatically stores the previous measurement for easy comparison
Recalibrate the Safedip probe for consistent, accurate readings. The pH buffer is mixed with water and the tip is inserted for recalibration. This should be done every month or two depending on use. Availble in single or 6-packs.
The SafeDip is a digital chemistry reader designed to make measuring pool parameters easy. The device has unparalleled accuracy, does not require the use of test strips, and offers the most tests in seconds.
- Operating range: 5~50 degrees C, 0~12pH, 0~999mV (ORP), 1~80mS (Conductivity)
- Replaceable pH sensor = resolution: 0.1 pH
- 1 point pH calibration using 7.00 pH standard buffer
- Automatic temperature compensation for pH and conductivity
- Temperature sensor = 1 degree C, Accuracy +/- 20mV (500~800mV)
- TDS and SALT = resolution: 100ppm; Accuracy: +/- 100ppm (200~500ppm)