PoolGuard In-Ground Pool Alarm
HELP PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES WITH A POOLGUARD POOL ALARM.
- The POOLGUARD POOL ALARM features an underwater sensor that activates the alarm when an object weighing 18lbs or more falls into the water
- Once activated, the POOLGUARD is always in the alarm ready mode and cannot be de-activated. If removed, the alarm will sound
- The POOLGUARD Pool Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply
- The POOLGUARD poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year
Technical SpecificationsWorks with pool up to 20' x 40' (800 sq. ft.) Sits on deck The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year. Pool alarm does not require tie-downs, ropes, or wires. Can be used with a solar blanket on the pool. Automatic Reset Once installed in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm ready mode. Tamper Proof:
Will sound an alarm when removed from the pool. Sleep mode:
When you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode. Automatic wake-up:
Will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool. Comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply. Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in house remote receiver New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water. Designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up. Horns are 85 dB at 10 feet Poolguard pool alarms have been tested and comply with ASTM standard specifications for pool alarms (ASTM F2208) in a 16x32 ft. Pool. Poolguard alarms meet or exceed all requirement s of New York, Connecticut, Tennessee, and California. Made in the USA
Where does the alarm sit?
– The alarm sits right on the edge of the pool.
Is the alarm tamper proof?
– Yes, if the alarm is taken out of the water the alarm will sound. The alarm must be put into sleep mode to be taken out or be able to swim.
Does the alarm come with a remote?
– Yes, the alarm comes with an in-house remote.