PoolEye Alarm System PE20 for inground pools
Pool safety should be a pool owner’s number one concern. A pool alarm system can be a lifesaver for your pool.
PoolEye(TM) alarms are equipped with the most advanced pool alarm technology available - subsurface wave detection. PoolEye(TM) alerts you to accidental falls into the pool and unwanted pool intrusion while eliminating false alarms from wind, rain, falling leaves, etc. It detects objects weighing 15 lbs or more entering the pool and features adjustable sensitivity. A PoolEye(TM) alarm is an essential addition to any pool safety program.
The PoolEye PE20 monitors pools up to 18x36 ft.
- Affordable and easy to install
- Patented sub-surface propagation wave detector
- Sensor placed below water surface eliminates false alarms due to wind, rain, etc.
- Detects objects 15 lbs or more (sensitivity adjustable)
- Stainless steel deck mounting system and ladder mounting system included
- 120 dB alarm siren at poolside, 95 dB at 10ft.
- ETL-listed to UL 464
- Child-proof ON/OFF switch with audio indicator
- Automatic low battery check - chirps every 60 seconds
- Recommended for pools up to 18x36 ft. (larger pools require additional alarm)
- Automatic reset in 3 minutes
- Power check test button
- LCD display
- Operates on one 9 Volt battery and 1 AA battery (not incl.)