ALL THE CHEMICALS YOU NEED FOR A PROPER SPRING START-UP!
Enjoy a straightforward and hassle-free spring pool opening with swimming pool start up chemical kits from In the Swim. Containing all the pool startup chemicals that you will need in one convenient package, our swimming pool chemical kits take the guesswork out of preparing your pool for the swimming season. The components of our swimming pool start up chemical kits include powerful chlorine shock, a stain prevention product, a non-metallic algaecide, a clarifier and Sun Sorb.
Start-Up Kits now include FREE In The Swim EZ-Pods Trial Pack!
Our Complete Care pods are a unique 3-in-1 swimming pool product that controls phosphates, prevents scum lines, and clarifies water!
In the Swim's swimming pool start up chemical kits will make your spring opening easier so you can start swimming sooner. Providing you with everything you need for a smooth spring opening and available at excellent prices, our swimming pool chemical kits will save you both time and money.
Sun® and EZ-CLOR® are registered trademarks of Aqua Clear Ind., LLC. Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Alagaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslie,s and their logos is for comparison purposes only.
Quick facts about our pool spring start up kits:
• Step 1. Begin filling the pool. Add both bottles of stain away following the directions for use on back of the bottles. This will help control minerals that are in the fill water, protecting your pool from staining and scale formation.
• Step 2. As the pool is filling, add clarifier following label directions.
• Step 3. Once the pool is full, start the filter and circulate the water, and allow the system to recirculate the water over night. This will allow complete mixing of the clarifier and stain away with the pool water.
• Step 4. Once the pool has recirculated overnight, shock treat the pool by using the pool shock. Shock treatment will help give the "polished" look you will enjoy. Always broadcast shock directly in the swimming pool. Brush any settled particles.
• Step 5. Add algaecide according to label directions for initial treatment.
• Follow the supplied directions for the start up kit. In some cases when a pool is opened and water is found to be very dirty or algae ridden you may need to use some additional items.
• Use extra shock to raise the chlorine level and kill the algae.
• Use a filter cleaner to unlock the cleaning potential of your filter.
• Keep water circulating 24 hours until water is clear.