Pool Stabilizer / Conditioner
Free 1-Day Delivery Available!
BALANCE YOUR STABILIZER LEVEL TO GET THE MOST OUT OF EXPENSIVE CHLORINE TREATMENTS!
Pool stabilizer or pool conditioner allows you to get the very most out of your chlorine sanitizers. Ultraviolet radiation from the sun breaks down chlorine molecules, decreasing the effectiveness of your chlorine-based swimming pool sanitizers. However, pool stabilizer contains cyanuric acid or s-triazintrione, which combines with the chlorine in your swimming pool, making the chlorine less likely to react to sunlight. As a result, your chlorine will last longer so you can use less.
- Dosage: Use 1 pound per 3,000 gallons for 40ppm stabilizer, 1 pound per 4000 gallons for 30 ppm stabilizer.
- Available in different quantities.
- 100% Cyanuric Acid.
This easy to use, odorless stabilizer puts the levels right where it should be and will maintain that level. Makes more effective use of the chlorine pool sanitizers. When you need to use less chlorine sanitizer, you will naturally save money on chemical costs. Moreover, our pool conditioner/stabilizer is available at competitive prices so you will be receiving a high quality product for great value.
Allows you to make more efficient use of your chlorine pool sanitizers.
- Allows you to use less chlorine.
- Pool stabilizer/conditioner slows the breakdown of active chlorine.
- Helps to maintain a continuous chlorine residual in your swimming pool.
- Swimming pool stabilizer levels should be maintained at 30ppm-50ppm.
- A great product for swimming pool maintenance.
- For outdoor swimming pools.
- Reduces chlorine loss caused by the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Adding stabilizer in the spring greatly increases chlorine effectiveness and can actually cut chlorine consumption by up to 25% a year.