FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL CLEANER FOR ABOVE-GROUND SWIMMING POOLS! Cleans a 24' round pool in less than 1 hour!
• This completely automatic pool cleaner can clean pools up to 18' x 36' and comes with a 40' cord with floating buoys.
• Extra-wide polyethylene, non-marring wheels and a wide track chassis allow Pool Rover to roll over rippled and "footprinted" vinyl pool bottoms.
• Cleans every inch (cleans at 5,400 sq. ft/hr, filters at 4,800 gallons/hr) with a self-contained filtration unit that won’t clog your pool system.
• The reusable filter bag removes debris down to 2 microns with a 4 sq ft capacity.
• Filtration Intake 2 intake valves, 1 in. x 4.5 in. each.
• Programmable Cleaning Pattern Adjustable, precision scanning via HydroJet Directional Guidance System.
• Operates on 24 volts and plugs into a standard outlet.
– Check to see if the Power Supply is plugged into a grounded outlet and that the floating cable is plugged into the Power Supply.
– Check the Fuse in the Power Supply. If necessary replace the fuse. (Replacement fuses are available at electronic and hardware stores.)
– Check cables for possible cuts or damage.
– Check to see if the Intake Valve Flaps on the bottom of the cleaner are free to open and close. These flaps should move easily to allow the entry of water and debris.
**NOTE: Use the Fine Filter bad to trap smaller debris such as algae, bacteria, sand and silt. Use the Mesh Filter bag to trap larger debris such as leaves, acorns, twigs, and pine needles.
– Check to see if the Filter Bag is clean and not clogged with debris.
– Adjust timing cycle so that the POOL ROVER reaches the other side of the pool before changing direction.
– Take a garden hose and, with the pressure set on “high”, spray it into the valve housing at each opening. This should free the Jet Valve System of any debris. If this does not solve the problem, there is most likely debris wrapped around the impeller beneath the Jet Valve
– Place you cleaner on the ground outside of the pool. Locate the plastic handle near the power supply connection plug. Grab the handle firmly. Walk away from the cleaner while pulling the handle. The cable will rotate within the plastic handle and force the cord to untwist itself. For best results remember to pull the handle until the cord is completely untwisted.