What does this kit come with?
- A2412: Autopilot digital power supply
- A2414: RC52 cell with manifold and base
Do I eliminate the need to use other chemicals?
- No, the pilot only generates chlorine, it does reduce the need to add chemicals since the purity of the chlorine has less effect on the overall water chemistry balance.
Will I need to run my equipment more?
- The pilot allows for multiple configuration ser-ups so that you can generate sufficient amounts of chlorine during your current pump circulation time.
How long will a cell last?
- There are many variables that have a profound effect on cell life including: pool size, swim load, water features, pool temperature, power setting on supply, cyanuric level and water balance.
What type of salt do I use?
- Food grade sale, water softener pellets, solar salt flakes, water conditioner salt, brine blocks.
- AVOID ROCK SALT, it has too many impurities.
- It is recommended to turn on the pump, open the bottom drain and adding the salt over the drain in order to stir around the salt properly. Continue to run the pump the pump for 24 hours so the salt is ablet o spread evenly.