Pool Pilot Digital Salt Chlorine Generator
Pool Pilot Digital Salt Chlorine Generator is rated
Sanitize Your Pool Without Chlorine With The Pool Pilot
These digitized sanitization systems keep your pool clean and properly sanitized at the touch of a button with salt chlorine. Using less electricity than a 200-watt light bulb, the Auto Pilot models have a patented temperature compensation feature that will adjust sanitization production based on the demands associated with the water’s temperature. Featuring microprocessor controls and a digital display of essential data, these systems sanitize using salt chlorine and operate automatically in water temperatures up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pool Pilot Digital Salt Chlorine Generators take the guesswork out of sanitizing with a salt system
- Enjoy silky, clean water without harsh chemicals
- Digital control panel displays pool temperature, current salt level, purifier production level, boost cycle and soft reverse cleaning cycle
- Patented temperature compensation feature adjusts sanitization level based on water temperature demands
- Pool pump digitally controlled with the push of a button
- Energy-efficient design runs on less power
- 3 models available based on pool volume
- Pool Pilot comes with digital power supply, base and a cell with manifold
- Replacement cells and cells with manifolds also available separately
- Full 2-year warranty
Rated 2 out of
Broke Down After Two Seasons!
We bought ours and had it installed by the "professional" installers. The system worked perfectly for two summers, but stopped working early in the 3rd summer. We had it looked at by two different places and both said it was an electrical problem within the "box". Of course it was just out of warranty and the pool place that put ours in said that "those systems are bad" and that they had quit selling them. He also said that "no salt water generator lasts over 3 seasons"(huh???).
If you buy any chlorinator generator, make sure you get the extended warranty for at least 5 years or you will be out over $2000 like we are!
Date published: 2015-07-11
Rated 4 out of
I was surprised at how big the unit was when I opened the box, regardless it's really not that big a deal now that it's installed. Our pool is 38000 gal. It does a good job keeping the chlorine level around 7 which is good for us since we have a lot of family over. the unit is picky, turning off if the skimmer is the least bit full and displays a "check flow rate" message.
If your salt is low it will let you know how much to add. We run ours at 63% and boost 72 hours every other week. Good product.
Date published: 2015-05-04