Enjoy soft & silky, sparkling, purified pool water without the hassles of lugging chlorine buckets, handling the tablets, and buying floaters or ruining your skimmer baskets. Now you can add ordinary salt to your pool and let the energy efficient, environment friendly, Pool Pilot Digital Nano make chlorine for you. The Pool Pilot Nano salt water chlorine generator is simple to install, simple to use. With microprocessor controls and a digital readout of pool water temperature, current salt level, purifier production level and more are easily monitored. It also tells you how much salt to add should it run low. Digital Nano produces 0.8 Lbs. of chlorine per day to maintain pools up to 22,000 gallons and is available in 115V and 220V models. Digital Nano+ produces 1.06 Lbs. of chlorine per day to maintain pools up to 28,000 gallons and is available in 115V and 220V models. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
• Digital controller is simple to operate
• Operates in water up to 104F/40C
• Patented temperature compensation
• Automatic cell cleaning
• Patented Cell Manifold makes installation easy
Cell Manifold Features:
• Chlorine production cell produces 100% pure sodium hypochlorite in the pool plumbing and returns it right to the pool.
• Patented by pass manifold is a preassembled unit designed to control the rate of flow delivered to the cell
• Spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow over 20 gpms to bypass the cell.
• In-line strainer protects the tri-sensor and production cell from debris that might bypass the filter.
• The tri sensor is a 3 way sensing device which measure flow, salt level, & water temp.