POOL Blaster COMMERCIAL GRADE
The perfect cleaning tool for any Commercial pool or spa, the Pool Blaster CG cleans up in minutes, and because there’s nothing to install, you can spot clean in seconds!
And because the Pool Blaster CG works independently of your pool's filtration system, it’s perfect for spas, fountains and ponds!
- Filters 60 gallons per minute.
- No bulky hoses or electric cords to get tangled in!
- No backwashing or refilling your pool or spa after you're finished vacuuming!
- Easily connects to any telescoping pole.
- Operate for up to one hour on its rechargeable 9.6 Volt battery and recharges in only 4 hours.
- Includes reusable filter bag, spot-cleaning nozzle for quick touch-ups, and battery charger.
- One year limited warranty
- Unit Dimensions: 15.5 x 6.5 x 7.5 inches
- Unit Weight: 5.65 Lbs.
- When you first receive it, charge the battery for 24 hours and for every use after that, 4 hours.
- Operation Time: Up to 1 hour when fully charged.
- Power Source: 8.4 v rechargeable battery / auto cut-off charger.
- Cleaning Capacity: 60 gallons per minute.
- Filtration Media: Large reusable fine filter bag.
- Vacuum Head: 10.75 inches with interchangeable wheels or brushes.
- One (1) Pool Buster
- One (1) AC charger
- One (1) Reusable all-purpose filter bag
- One (1) Vacuum head
- Five (5) Detachable wheels
- Eight (8) Detachable brushes
- One (1) Spot cleaning nosecap
How does the Poolbuster work?
– It works off its rechargeable 8.4 volt battery. You attach the cleaner to any telepole and use it to manually clean your pool.
How long does the battery last?
– It will operate up to one hour per charge.
How long does it take to charge the battery?
– When you first receive it, charge the battery for 24 hours and for every use after that, 8-10 hours.
– It comes with a reusable filter bag, cleaning nozzle and battery charger.