Polaris 9550 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner
Polaris 9550 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner is rated
The Polaris 9550 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner Makes Pool Cleaning Simple
The Polaris 9550 Sport uses inventive engineering and intelligence to be a progressive, efficient and powerful robotic pool cleaner. Featuring oscillating brushes that loosen stubborn dirt along with the Vortex Vacuum Technology, this Polaris robotic pool cleaner is the best at picking up the largest debris while maintaining maximum suction power.
An on-board, top-loading large capacity filter canister eliminates the need for messy bags and makes emptying easy. Four wheel drive gives this cleaner agility to navigate pool bottoms and reach debris under stairs and in tight corners. A 7-day programmable timer and pre-programmed cleaning patterns clean pools of most shapes and sizes in a hurry without fuss.
- Polaris 9550 Sport robotic pool cleaner uses a rear jet stream to effectively cleans tough-to-reach areas
- Oscillating brushes, oversized intake and powerful suction pickup tiniest particles and largest debris
- Comes with a motion-sensing remote control along with pre-programmed cleaning patterns
- 4 Wheel drive and ActivMotion™ sensor technology gives the Polaris 9550 Sport great agility for navigating obstacles
- Aqua-Trax tires work on all types of pool surfaces
- New easy lift system
- 2 Feature control box
- Includes caddy
- 2 Year limited warranty
Rated 4 out of
Cleaner works great
I purchased the Polaris p9550 cleaner about 3 weeks ago. It works find. It removes about 95% of the dirt on bottom of pool. I use the remote to gee the other 5% that the cleaner missed. The only problem I have is it will not climb up my steps. Any body a Polaris Cleaner I recommend getting one with the remote control. also the cleaner removal feature is fantastic. I would recommend this cleaner for any body in the market for one.
Date published: 2015-06-19
Rated 4 out of
So far so good!
I bought this for my husband's birthday. He has only used it once so far, but other than a connection error (due to user error) that he quickly figured out and remedied, this has been exactly what he needed. It was fairly easy for him to assemble and very easy to use. So much better than hand vaccinia like he was doing!
Date published: 2015-11-05
Rated 1 out of
Purchased this machine for 2014. DO NOT waste your money. This machine does clean bigger debris like, leaves & twigs. However, this machine just churnes the the dirt & algae in your pool water making it foggy. It absolutely will not pick up dirt, or any fine particles.
Date published: 2014-06-09