The 3900 Sport sets the ultimate standard for all pressure side cleaners. It addresses all of the issues that pool owners have requested. It is stronger, faster, more maneuverable, and built to stay that way! Automatic cleaner, back-up valve, and 31 feet of hose are supplied.
- All-wheel drive Posi-Drive System with stainless steel drive chain delivers more torque than any other cleaner in its class, resulting in superior performance, more time cleaning, and fewer hang ups.
- Boasts best-in-class speed and maneuverability, the most vacuum power of any cleaner on the market, quickly ingests debris, and cleans in less time.
- Features a 2.5 inch vacuum inlet (largest in the category) driven by the most powerful 3-jet suction venturi design, which creates an additional 40gpm of filtration while it captures the largest debris and prevents clogging.
- Wide Trax Tires increase valuable surface contact, providing optimal traction, climbing and maneuverability, so it covers more ground and climbs better than any other pressure side cleaner.
- The large capacity SuperBag virtually eliminates the need to clean the pump basket and the non-binding zipper makes cleaning a cinch.
- The NEW Tail Sweep Pro provides enhanced sweeping efficiency and eliminates spraying outside the pool.
- 1 year warranty on parts.
- This model requires a 3/4 HP booster pump
The optional Polaris 3/4 HP booster pump is also available, listed below.
Technical Specifications:For use on In-Ground pools. Requires a booster pump. Plugs into the return line. Debris collects in a 5-liter filter bag with a twist release connection and zippered access. Comes with 31 ft of hose. PosiDrive all-wheel drive system with 50% more torque. Most vacuum power of any 3-jet Polaris cleaner, with 40 GPM of additional pool filtration through the filter bag. Quick disconnect hose attachment. 5-liter capacity filter bag with easy twist-release connector. Durable plastics and stainless steel hardware.