- This product is designed to eliminate phosphates from your pool water, essentially “starving” algae and solving the most stubborn algae problems.
Is Phos Free a toxic product?
- Yes, Phos Free is a hypoallergenic, non-corrosive, non-toxic and completely biodegradable algae eliminator.
What are some advantages to using Phos Free?
- Use at pool closing in the fall to control algae during the winter
- Less filter maintenance
- Less vacuuming and cleaning
- Enhances any sanitizer program
- 4 oz. per 8,000 gallons (higher dosage for excessive phosphate levels).
- If pool has algae, follow dealer instructions to treat.
- Follow dealer instructions to balance water chemistry.
- Clean or backwash filter, if necessary.
- Refer to Phos Free product back chart for dosage.
- With filter running, shake bottle well and add required dose directly to skimmer.
- Run filter 8 hours a day for one week or 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
When is the maintenance dosage?
- When phosphates levels are 100ppb or less, begin Pool Perfect + Phos Free as a weekly maintenance treatment.