Nitelighter Economy Above-Ground Pool Light
ECONOMICAL ABOVE-GROUND POOL LIGHT.
- Tested to UL Standard 676 and Certified by ETL
- 12 Volt Outdoor Pool Transformer
- Easy Installation - No Drilling or Draining of Pool
- Patented Reflector Design Engineered for Maximum Illumination
- One Light Sufficient to Illuminate any Above Ground Pool
- Will Not Interfere with Water Return
- Chemical Resistant Lens
- Fuse Overload Protection
- 28' Cord (including transformer and plug)
Technical Specifications:Difference between Standard and Ultra Nightlighter is the wattage difference (35w vs. 50w) and the internal electronic components are better/newer design For a ridged wall (metal wall) above-ground pool. 12 vt/50 watt. 28’ cord. Mounted over the wall/top rail. Carton size 16”x6.5”4” 9 lbs.
What is the wattage on this light?
– 50 watts
Does this light have a timer?
– Yes, after 3 hours the light will shut off.
Does this light come with colored lens?
– No, unfortunately, it does not come with them.
How does the light install?
– The top of the light clips over the wall and bottom is anchored onto the return line.
Can I use this for an in-ground pool?
– No, this is for an above ground pool only. Hangs over the pool wall.
How many volts is the light?
– 12 volts (transformer)
Do I have to drop the water line to install the light?
– No, you don’t to drop the water liner for installation.
Troubleshooting:– If the unit will not turn on/light up make sure that the transformer is plugged securely into the outlet. It is recommended to have the Nitelighters transformer plugged into a GFCI. If the GFCI has popped you will need to reset the GFCI to regain power to the unit. – If the unit has been previously used the bulb may be bad. The bulb is rated for approximately 2000 hours. The replacement bulb is our item number E1707.
Problems with the unit turning on: