How does the cover secure down to my pool?
– 3/4" holes are drilled with a masonry drill bit (not included) and the brass anchors are tapped into the holes. Then using the installation tool, the cover is stretched over to the anchor and secured down.
What is the warranty on the cover?
– The covers is backed by a 12 year warranty.
What is included with the cover?
– Anchoring system, stainless steel buckles and protective cover springs, installation tool, and heavy-duty storage bag are included.
I don’t have a concrete or wood deck. What cover can I use?
– Call 1-800-288-7946 and ask to speak with our Custom Sales department.
How do you measure a corner radius?
– To measure a corner radius, you can use a string or chalk. Take the string or draw from the straight part of the pool both on width and length and continue it out (do not follow curve). From the point where the two meet, measure back to where the pool starts to curve. This is your corner radius. If over 2’, a measuring form must be completed.
What happens if I don’t meet the 3 safety requirements and still purchase the cover?
– The warranty is void. Manufacturer will be able to determine from wear on cover.