For dependability, ease of operation, safety, and efficiency, feature rich MasterTemp ASME heaters are best in class. These high performance, ASME-certified, heavy-duty cupro nickel fin tube heaters are available in a compact, quiet, and eco-friendly design for the toughest commercial applications. Inner components, wiring, and safety features are meticulously engineered and installed to meet ASME standards. 072 ASME rated, cupro nickel fin tube walls are the core of any heater and MasterTemp‘s are made thicker than standard heaters to withstand high flow rates, pH swings, and resist salt water corrosion. All models are certified LowNOx and include user friendly digital controls with led status indicator lights and housed in a tough composite surrounding cabinet built to withstand frigid winters, harsh coastal climates, and desert heat. MasterTemp ASME heaters include a pressure relief valve and are available in 200K, 250K, and 400K BTU models, all listed below.
MasterTemp ASME Certified Heater features include:
- New bronze header design allows for easy access to the thermal regulator and bypass valve service without use of special tools.
- All internal components of the bronze header are made of high-resistance, glass-reinforced polymer for long life, lightweight, chemical resistance and wear protection.
- Thick ASME rated fin tube resists erosion in high flow applications
- Cupro nickel fin tubes provide protection for salt treated pools and tough commercial applications.
- Totally enclosed blower motor for harsh environment and salt-air coastal applications.
- High durability military-grade coating control board weathers all coastal elements.
- Upgrades to thermal regulator include a governing stainless steel sleeve for better wear protection and chemical resistance.
- Ignition Control Module includes a 3-trial for ignition before a hard lockout is initiated.
- Improved gas valve design includes more diaphragm spring force for better gas control and robust operation.
- Fully pre-mixed system with highly efficient air and gas mixture allows for faster heat up times.
- Efficiencies up to 84%.
- 2x2-1/2 inch CPVC plumbing features. Cabinet measures 21 L x 21 W x 28 H inches
- 1 Year Warranty
NOTE: These heaters are ASME certified for commercial use. Please refer to your building code for heater requirements.