Little Giant Automatic Pool Cover Pump
Little Giant Automatic Pool Cover Pump is rated
Protect Your Pool Cover From The Damaging Effects of Water Accumulation
Battle the harmful impact of water build-up on your winter pool cover with the handy and efficient Little Giant automatic pool cover pump. This ergonomically-designed pump is a must-have winterization tool, featuring capability to attach to any standard garden hose for the fastest and easiest of water removal. This convenient and efficient pool cover pump can tackle any job, large or small, and it automatically activates in two inches of water.
- The Little Giant Automatic Pool Cover Pump removes water from all types of pool covers
- The Little Giant can be used to drain your pool, spa or garden pond
- Versatile enough to handle jobs of any size
- Removable intake screen makes cleanup and maintenance a breeze
- Features a built-in handle for portability
- Includes a 3/4 in. garden hose connection and a 25 ft. power cord
- Integrated float switch provides reliable automated functioning
- Activates in 2 in. of water
Rated 5 out of
Best cover pump made!
I have a automatic in ground pool cover that is permanent. Therefore you need a cover pump on all year. Without any doubt off all the different pumps I have tried this little thing is the best. The weight is perfect and the water gets down to 0. The one I am using now I have had for 4 years and no issues. Yes I leave it on all winter in the Northeast. Just wanted to offer some advice if your on the fence. Spend the money up front, throw this thing on your cover and worry about something else.
Date published: 2015-09-24
Rated 3 out of
Seems hard to prime, takes a long time to start pumping water. Did not shut off automatically, continued to run when water was gone. Gallons per hour is exaggerated.I was expecting a lot more for the price.
Date published: 2015-11-18
Rated 5 out of
We have had a little giant for several years. I thought it was malfunctioning so I bought another one. Silly me, our original one is still working great so I now have a backup.
Date published: 2015-12-25