Leisure Time Algaecide For Spas and Hot Tubs
Leisure Time Algaecide For Spas and Hot Tubs is rated
Combat Even The Toughest of Algae With Leisure Time Algaecide
Don’t let your hot tub become the victim of unsightly and harmful algae. There’s no reason you should be forced to avoid using your hot tub because of swampy water. Cut through existing algae and prevent new growth with Leisure Time’s Spa Algaecide. Unfortunately, algae growth can be a common problem in hot tubs and spas unless you take the necessary steps to keep it from happening. Leisure Time offers a fast and effective way to do just that, leaving you with nothing but sparkling, pure water.
- Non-foaming formulation compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Powerful-yet-safe product that destroys existing algae and prevents new growth
- Alleviate slime and mess from your hot tub or spa
- Economical algae solution
- Kills a variety of types of algae
- Add an initial dose of 6 to 8 oz. per 500 gallons of water
- Maintenance dose is 1 to 2 oz. per 500 gallons of water, weekly
Rated 5 out of
Great for spas!
The first time I noticed algae growth in the spa, I tried using the algeacide for the pool- wow! It was like adding Mr. Bubble to the spa.
I thought this product was worth a try, and it works very well, without the foam. Adding this weekly to your spa will prevent algae growth.
Date published: 2007-08-22