Leisure Time Filter Clean
Concentrated formula deep cleans spa filters & hot tub filters to remove dirt, oil, grease and scale.
- Remove grids or cartridges from filter.
- In a clean, plastic pail, bucket or trash can that contains 8 gallons of water, add contents of FILTER CLEAN. (This is enough solution to clean 110 square feet of filter area.)
- Place cartridge or grids upright in solution.
- Soak for a minimum of 3 hours. For maximum effectiveness, soak overnight.
- Remove filter from solution. Hose off filter with high pressure nozzle and replace.
- Works great on spa filter cartridges, spa filter sand or spa DE filters.
- Removes oil, grease, dirt and soap.
- An overnight soak will assure complete removal of all contaminants including those that may have been deeply set over months of use.
- Use every three months to ensure proper filtration and easy spa maintenance.