A9200 - Leakmaster Quick Set Epoxy Pool Putty
Hand-moldable epoxy putty in a convenient "one stick" format hardens above or below water to an "off-white" color. Aggressive adhesiveness and fast 5-minute cure time make Leakmaster Quick Set the logical choice for a multitude of non-cosmetic repairs.
• Repair cracks in skimmer, main drains and fittings
• Fill cracks in concrete, plaster, gunite, fiberglass, PVC, or acrylic
• Pack around light cable to seal leaking light conduit (permanent)
• Create a cast around pipe to hold Butyl Tape in place for plumbing leaks
A9202 - Leakmaster Pool Repair Putty
Hand moldable epoxy putty in a convenient "one stick" formula hardens above or below water to a bright white. It has a 20-40 minute cure time and convenient packaging make this a logical choice for pool owners who want to make their own repairs.
A9204 - Black Butyl Leak Repair Tape
Hand moldable rubber gap filler can be applied underwater without messy caulk guns or mixing. Butyl Tape Retains a flexible, tacky consistency making it well suited for a variety of permanent or temporary leak stopping applications.
• Gap Filler and Light Conduit Sealer
• Pack around light cable to seal or prevent leaking pool light conduit
• Replace rubber gaskets with or without out removing fitting
• Fill and seal cracks, gaps or voids
• Use under pool putty for pipe repairs
A9216 - Flexible Pool Repair Sealer - Blue, A9218 - Flexible Pool Repair Sealer - White
Anderson Flexible Sealer provides a strong adhesive bond to most any material found around a swimming pool, including vinyl. This Nitrile rubber-based sealant remains flexible after curing (even underwater), to assure a permanent repair under even the most extreme conditions. Use Anderson Flexible Sealer to seal small vinyl liner leaks without a patch!
• Seals cracks in PVC, fiberglass, ceramics, plaster and gunite.
• Make vinyl repairs above or below water, with or without a patch.
• Seal threads, even in situations with temperature related expansion and contraction.
• 4 oz. tube available in either Blue or White.
A9224 A+B Epoxy Putty Repair Kit 14 OZ - White, A9228 7OZ - White, A9226 15.5 OZ - Gray
Two part hand moldable epoxy putty cures in 40-60 minutes to an attractive white. Critical ingredients of A+B Epoxy Putty are not readily soluble in water assuring a fully cured, superior repair compared to the industry's more common brand.
A+B is the perfect choice where appearance is important. - Fill and repair cracks in plaster, concrete, fiberglass and acrylic - Repair cracks in skimmers, main drains and fittings.
A9206 - Prefilled Syringe - Blue Dye, A9208 - Prefilled Syringe - Yellow Dye, A9212 - Refill Dye - Blue, A9214 - Refill Dye - Yellow
These convenient syringe style dye testers are charged with a special concentrated pool dye that holds together underwater. Six inch plastic "needle" allows for precise dye placement without creating unwanted currents.
• Florescent Yellow Dye is for leak detection in dark colored pools.
• Blue Dye is for leak detection in light colored pools.
• Works on plaster as well as vinyl and painted pools.
• Identify the precise location of structural pool leaks
• Identify water movement in or out of pipe
E-Z Patch 22 Pool Joint Silicone Rubber Sealant
E-Z Patch 23 - Self Leveling Expansion Joint Sealant
Vinyl Liner Patch Kit