HEAVY-DUTY SKIMMERS FOR YEARS OF RELIABLE USE!
- Leaf skimmers are ideal for skimming leaves, bugs and other debris from the surface of pool water.
- Will fit any telescopic pole for enhanced convenience and ease of use.
- Skimmers' plastic frame is rigid yet flexible.
- Frame will not break or become brittle.
- Net and frame are constructed from heavy-duty, durable materials.
- Net is molded into its frame, will not pull out or tear.
- Standard leaf skimmers and pro-strength leaf skimmers are available.
- Pro-Strength pool leaf skimmers feature a protective anodized finish for enhanced durability.
- Leaf skimmers' no-mar finish will help protect pool walls.
- Fine mesh netting provides superior skimming.
- Designed for hassle-free pool cleaning and maintenance.
- Economically and competitively priced.
Keeps leaves, bugs and other debris out of your pool with heavy-duty leaf skimmers!
It's simply inevitable that debris such as leaves and insects will end up in your outdoor swimming pool. However, with the help of pool leaf skimmers, you can quickly and easily skim such debris off the water's surface so you can enjoy a clean swimming environment. Featuring high quality, strong materials and heavy-duty construction, our pool leaf skimmers will provide you with year after year of reliable use.
To make your pool maintenance routine even more convenient, our swimming pool leaf skimmers will attach to any telescopic pole, allowing you to easily reach debris anywhere on the surface of your pool. Our pool leaf skimmers provide an easy and inexpensive way to deal with a very common problem.
Technical Specifications:Net is made from a strong, chemical resistant mesh that's molded into the frame - won't pull out or tear. The Pro-Strength model features a protective anodized finish and even heavier gauge netting. For use on above-ground or in-ground pools. Attach to your telepole
How does the leaf rake attach to my telescopic pole?
– It snaps into place using butterfly clips.
What is the difference between the Standard Leaf skimmer and the Pro-Strength Leaf Skimmer?
– The Pro-Strength model features a protective anodized finish and heavier gauge netting.