Dominate and take charge of pool cleaning with the reliable and innovative power of the Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark In-Ground Pool Cleaner. This amazingly effective automatic cleaner is designed to self-steer thoroughly and efficiently, avoiding hang-ups, particularly near steps or ladders. Along with a dynamic suction capability, the Sand Shark also uniquely includes fins that scrub and remove even the most stubborn of dirt and grime from surfaces.
Rather than wasting hours of your time cleaning your pool, put that time to better use and let the Sand Shark do the work for you. You’ll eliminate hours spent manually cleaning your pool, and instead, be able to enjoy it. The Sand Shark In-Ground Pool Cleaner works well with a variety of pool types including gunite, fiberglass and vinyl. This cleaner combines ultra-strong suctioning, automated efficiency and dirt banishing scrubbing.read more
Problem Corrective Action
If SandShark™ moves slow or fails to climb walls:
If SandShark™ doesn’t move or pulsates slowly
Or doesn’t climb pool walls properly: to which the SandShark™ is attached.
(Seals should slide freely on the oscillator).
If SandShark™ climbs pool wall to water surface
And sucks air:
1. Turn off the main circulation pump.
2. Unscrew the lock rings from the pool’s return line fittings and remove the original eyeball diverters.
3. Replace them with the SandShark’s eyeball diverters.
4. Replace the lock rings and tighten them. Be sure that the openings of the eyeball diverters point down (6:00 o’clock position) or to the side (3:00 or 9:00 o’clock positions), before fully tightening the rings.
5. If the SandShark’s eyeball diverters do not fit your existing return line fittings, Adjust your existing fittings as best you can as described above.
If SandShark™ tracks in a repetitive pattern: