Intex Chlorine Generator
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF POOL SANITATION WITH THE INTEX KRYSTAL CLEAR CHLORINE GENERATOR!
This next generation Intex Chlorine Generator features Copper Ionization algaecide technology for dramatically improved swimming comfort! Now your pool water passes through a titanium coated electrolytic cell to fight off algae for softer and cleaner water. This two stage technology creates an easy and economical way to sanitize your pool in less time than ever. It features a 24 hour timer with auto on/off, a self cleaning cycle for extended cell life and diagnostic feedback to ensure smooth operation. Best of all, Intex Chlorine Generators easily install on existing Intex pools of any size.
- 110 – 120 volt
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700-3000 GPH.
- Heavy-duty stand-alone Saltwater System easily hooks into most Intex above ground filter pump systems.
- Includes hose attachments and 25’ electrical cord.
- Self-cleaning titanium-coated panel allows user to pre-program operating hours.
- Flow sensor system alerts operator to adverse operating conditions.
- Keypad locking system ensures wettings are not changed accidentally.
- Easy to use test strips (50 count) included to check performance.
- 24 hr. auto-clock
- Shipping weight approximately 25 pounds.
What is the chemical process that takes place in a Saltwater System?
– Salt and water are combined with a low-level electrical charge inside the saltwater system to produce Sodium Hydroxide which converts to Hydrochloric Acid (liquid chlorine).
Will I still need to add other chemicals to my pool water?
– Your water levels still need to be maintained at its required levels.
What type of service is needed to maintain the Saltwater System’s performance?
– The Intex Saltwater Systems are designed to operate with a minimum amount of maintenance. It features an automatic self-cleaning cycle.
Can this system be used with any of the Intex filter pumps?
– Saltwater systems can only be used filter pumps that are a minimum of 700 gallons per hour.