POWERFUL NON-CHLORINE SHOCK IS LONG-LASTING AND DISSOLVES COMPLETELY.
Compare to Leisure Time®, Bioguard®, Guardex®, and Sun®.
Spa Shock should be used weekly to oxidize organic contaminants, reduce chlorine odor and increase water clarity.
Dosage: 2 oz. (1/4 cup) per 500 gallons weekly, or more often for heavy bather loads.
Great for use with mineral stick systems
Active ingredient: Persulphate compound
Rated 5 out of
True to description!I have purchased the Spa Oxidizer before so I trust that it does what it says and works very well in our hot tub. I am very satisfied with the product, the price and the delivery time!