If you are one of the many pool owners using salt chlorine generators, keep in mind that the addition of salt to the pool water creates a more corrosive environment for the metal components in the pool. It is important to keep a chemically balanced pool and equally important to provide extra protection with a sacrificial anode to prevent this corrosion. Our In-Line Anodes
are made from Mil Spec Zinc, connect to the pool bonding grid to help prevent plaster discoloration, black wall stains, and metal deterioration or corrosion in pool heaters, lights and rails. Protect your pool from corrosion with a PermaCast anode. Available for 1-1/2 in. (with 1 in. anode) and 2 in. (with 2 in. anode) plumbing. Features:
- In-line anodes are sacrificial zinc anodes
- Anodes provide corrosion resistance in pools with salt systems
- In-line anodes are efficient and economical
- Vented for vertical installation
- Connects directly to heater or stainless steel filters
- 1 in. model has 24 square inches of surface area and weighs .5 lbs.
- 2 in. model has 54 square inches of surface area and weighs 1.4 lbs.
- Replacement anodes are available in both sizes