Enjoy incredible convenience and efficiency with the AquaVac QC!
The AquaVac pool cleaner by Hayward more than lives up to Hayward's first-class reputation for providing outstanding, reliable products. The AquaVac QC features patented Quick Clean technology which allows the vacuum to provide remarkable cleaning of any standard residential in-ground swimming pool in 60 minutes.
- Simply place the AquaVac QC in your pool and let it get to work!
- Features patented Quick Clean technology.
- Will thoroughly clean standard residential in-ground swimming pools in 60 minutes.
- Will reach all points of your swimming pool.
- Features two cleaning cycles: the Quick Clean Cycle and the Standard Cycle.
- Designed to clean with a more efficient pattern.
- Energy efficient.
- No hoses or hook ups required.
- Comes with a 24V transformer and 55' of cable.
- 3-year warranty.
Hayward AquaVac vacuum cleaners have been designed to follow more efficient cleaning patterns, allowing for faster cleaning and for quick yet effective cleanups in between standard cycles. The AquaVac QC will reach all points of standard residential in-ground pools, no matter their size or shape.
The AquaVac QC is exceptionally easy to use and features two cleaning cycles. All you have to do is place the AquaVac QC in your pool and select either the Quick Clean Cycle for a quick cleanup or the standard cycle which is ideal for heavier dirt and debris. The AquaVac pool cleaner also offers incredible energy efficiency and features a patented filter cartridge system which makes cleaning the unit a breeze.
• The AquaVac QC by Hayward® features patented Quick Clean technology that enables it to clean any shape, size or type of standard residential pool in 60 minutes.
• AquaVac QC comes complete with a 24V transformer and 55' of cable.
• It uses less energy, requires no hoses or hook ups and clean up is easy with the patented filter cartridge system.
• Calculates the size of the pool and programs itself into the most time and energy-efficient pattern for a spotless pool.
• Clean-up is easy with the patented filter cartridge system; just remove and rinse with a garden hose.
What does the cleaner clean?
– The Aqua Vac cleans the pool walls and the floor of the pool.
How do I set up the cleaner?
– Plug the power supply into an outlet, plug the cleaner into the power supply and put the cleaner into the pool. At this point it should function fully automatically.
How long does the cleaner take to clean the pool?
– This cleaner has a quick setting which can clean your pool (up to a 20’ x 40’) in 60 minutes.
How do I clean the cartridge inside the cleaner?
– Take the cartridge out of the cleaner, and rinse it off with a hose.
– The cleaner comes with a 24 volt transformer, and a 55 ft. cord.
Will the Aqua Vac pick up leaves and other large pieces of debris?
– Yes the cartridge in the cleaner allows the cleaner to clean up leaves and other debris.