No more mixing, measuring or handling liquid or tablet chlorine!
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
The Hayward Aqua Rite Chlorine Generator is a professional quality pool sanitation device that does all the work of chlorinating your pool. This first rate salt chlorine generator integrates pH and ORP sensors with chlorine distribution so your pool is always balanced and clear. Using a Hayward Aquarite salt chlorine generator ensures consistently pure water so you can get the most enjoyment possible from your pool.
Indeed the Hayward Aqua Rite Chlorine Generator is ideal for pool owners who’d rather spend more time swimming in their pool and less time fussing over chemical balance. For the best possible water that doesn’t cause red eyes or dry skin, nothing compares with a Hayward aquarite salt chlorinator. Your skin will feel smooth and your water will always be cool and refreshing!
The Hayward Aqua Rite Salt Chlorine Generator leverages its Turbo Cell which automatically converts simple salt into chlorine. Once you’ve plumbed into the return line, simply plug the unit in and salt is converted into chlorine so you always have fresh, sanitized pool water.
Why is my “power” LED not lit?
– Check to make sure 120V AC or 240V AC input power is connected to the Aqua Rite control. Verify input voltage with a voltmeter. If there is input power, the fuse may have blown. The unit is protected by a 20 amp mini ATO fuse located on the circuit board above the cell connector.
Why is my “generating” LED flashing?
– The temperature of the pool water is too high or low to operate. You can override this by switching the main switch to “Super Chlorinate.” The Aqua Rite will run at maximum output for the remainder of the current pump cycle or 24 hours, whichever comes first.
Why is the “No Flow” LED lit?
– The Aqua Rite has sensed a no flow condition and has stopped generating chlorine. Check that the flow switch is plugged into the connector on the bottom of the control unit and that the wire is not cut or damaged. Make sure you have at least 12” of straight pipe before the flow switch. If there is adequate flow and the LED is still on, check that the arrows on the flow switch (on top of hex) are pointing in the direction of flow.
Why is the “Check Salt” LED lit or flashing?
– Take a sample of your pool water to your local pool store and have the salt level tested. No salt test is completely accurate and the test results may vary from the salt level on the Aqua Rite display. If salt level is low, add salt according to the chart in the owner’s manual.
Why is the “High Salt” LED lit?
– Check the salt level in the pool. If it is too high, lower the salt level by draining some of the pool water out of the pool and replace with fresh water.
Why is the “Inspect Cell” LED flashing?
– Inspect and clean the cell according to manufacturer directions. When done, press the “diagnostic” button for 3 seconds to stop the flashing.
Why am I getting little or no free chlorine residual?
– Aqua Rite switch in the “off” position.
– The desired level % adjustment setting is too low.
– Low stabilizer level.
– Filter pump switched off or filter pump time too short (8 hours for average size pools, more for large pools).
– Salt level too low (below 2500 ppm)
– Salt level too high (High Salt LED lit).
– Pool water warmer than usual, increase “desired level %” or run filter longer.
– If water temperature falls below 50 degrees F, the Aqua Trol stops generating.
– Excessive scaling on the cell.
– High level of Nitrogen in pool water.
– Yellow algae treatments (Yellow Out) use chlorine at a high rate and deplete the residual free chlorine.
Why is “-Pcb-” displayed and all 4 red/yellow LEDs lit?
– There is a possible Printed Circuit Board fault. Call the manufacturer for service (888-921-POOL).