SAFELY TURN YOUR POOL FROM GREEN TO CLEAN IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!
Green water is unsafe and unappealing for swimmers. While owning a swimming pool can be fun and exciting, maintaining a swimming pool often proves to be challenging and time consuming. Green to Clean Pool is the perfect companion to chlorine shock for restoring the clear quality of your pool water. How to Clean a Green Swimming Pool
Green to Clean pool takes the guess work out of how to clean green pool water.
- With a net, remove all large debris from your pool including leaves, insects, pollen, and twigs.
- Balance your pool pH so you don’t stain your pool walls.
- Add 2 lbs of Green to Clean per 15,000 gallons of pool water
- Add shock to your pool.
- Requires no brushing
- Cleans mustard, green, brown, or pink algae
- Designed to work with all types of chlorine
- Enhances the ability of chlorine to kill algae
- Natural and non-toxic
Green water is as unappealing to swimmers as it is dangerous to them. Every now and then, all pools may experience the green water problem. So while owning a swimming pool can be fun and exciting, maintaining a swimming pool often proves to be challenging and time consuming. Green to Clean Pool is the perfect companion to chlorine shock for restoring the clear quality of your pool water. Green to Clean pool chemical treatment works with chlorine pool shock to quickly remove algae from pool water and restore the water within 24 hours.
Green to Clean pool is safe and effective and is a great investment for anybody who wants to know how to clean green pools.
How much Green to Clean do I have to use in my pool?
– You should be using a dosage of 2 lbs. per 15,000 gallons.
How does the Green To Clean work?
– The Green To Clean makes the shock cycle work longer, stronger, and better. The Yellow Out is a natural non-toxic compound that enhances the power of your chlorine to kill algae.
How long does it take the Green To Clean to work?
– The Green To Clean works in 24 hours.
What type of algae will Green To Clean remove?
– The Green To Clean will rid your pool of green yellow, brown, and pink algae.
Do I need any other products for the Green to Clean to work?
– Yes, you will also need pool shock. You must super chlorinate the pool after adding the Green to Clean.
– Vacuum pool immediately after application.
– Add Green to Clean directly into the skimmer. Shake Green To Clean to break up the lumps Adjust water levels:
– PH 8.0+
– Alkalinity 80-120 ppm
– Cyanuric Acid 25-75 ppm
– Cyanuric Acid 2-2.5 ppm Add 2 lbs of Green to Clean per 15,000 gallons. Spread half of it along the perimeter of the pool, starting where the algae is the thickest. Concentrate the rest directly over the problem areas. After adding the Green to Clean super chlorinate the pool. Circulate the pool water for 24 hours. Super chlorinate/shock the pool water again after about 12 hours. After the 24 hours you should shock your pool.