Coral Seas Green To Clean
Coral Seas Green To Clean is rated
Coral Seas Green to Clean Safely Turns Pool Water from Green to Clean and Clear in 24 hours!
Green to Clean safely and quickly treats green pool water that is unsafe and unappealing to swimmers and turns it clear and clean within 24 hours. Green to Clean requires no brushing and works with all types of chlorine to kill mustard, green, brown and pink algae.
Green to Clean pool clarifier is non-toxic and easy to use. First, remove all large debris like leaves, twigs, insects and pollen from your pool. Make sure your pool’s pH is balanced so you don’t stain your pool walls. Then add 2 pounds of Green to Clean per 15,000 gallons of pool water, and add shock to your pool.
- Green to Clean pool clarifier uses a natural, non-toxic formula to clear pool water safely and quickly
- Requires no brushing after application
- Enhances ability of chlorine to kill algae of all kinds
- Add 2 lbs. of Green to Clean per 15,000 gallons of pool water
Rated 5 out of
Green To Clean FAST!
Due to a hurricane and alot of rain our pool was
left with alot of debris, and with the hot , humid
temperatures we had a major algae bloom within
a couple of days. By the time we got power back
the pool was green from top to bottom. I had
ordered this product with my usual order of
chlorine just to have on hand. Within a little over
a day we had our pool back to normal. I really
did not think it would clear it that fast, but
it did. It is part of my pool staples now every
year. And the price is excellent compared to
a walk-in store.
Date published: 2008-11-30
Rated 5 out of
Worked like a charm
This spring the kids took the winter cover off without my help and got the filthy sludge from the cover in the pool, by the time I got it filled back up and everything back together a few days later we had a nice green mess in the pool, I knew it would take a fortune worth of chemicals to get it back, I even contemplated draining the whole pool and starting from scratch, but I saw this product and figured it was cheap enough to try. the next morning after putting it in the pool was cloudy and blue, a little claifier and a day or 2 later we were back in business.
Worked great for me.
Date published: 2009-07-11
Rated 5 out of
Great Product 4 Your Money
This year I used Green to Clean to open our pool along with the normal chemicals. In 1 day it was dramatically different and ready for swimmers. Plus we haven't had any algea problems at all this year and that is a FIRST. We always have one or two bought a summer with algea just due to where we are located. I would strongly recomend this product to everyone and won't go thru another opening without it!!!
Date published: 2009-07-25
Rated 5 out of
Had algae growth after winter and pool was totally green when we took off cover. Shocked it for days after with no results. Used this product as it said and had sparkling water soon after! Will be ordering Green to Clean when I order my spring opening kit instead of waiting this year!
Date published: 2008-11-27
How much Green to Clean do I have to use in my pool?
– You should be using a dosage of 2 lbs. per 15,000 gallons.
How does the Green To Clean work?
– The Green To Clean makes the shock cycle work longer, stronger, and better. The Yellow Out is a natural non-toxic compound that enhances the power of your chlorine to kill algae.
How long does it take the Green To Clean to work?
– The Green To Clean works in 24 hours.
What type of algae will Green To Clean remove?
– The Green To Clean will rid your pool of green yellow, brown, and pink algae.
Do I need any other products for the Green to Clean to work?
– Yes, you will also need pool shock. You must super chlorinate the pool after adding the Green to Clean.
– Vacuum pool immediately after application.
– Add Green to Clean directly into the skimmer. Shake Green To Clean to break up the lumps Adjust water levels:
– PH 8.0+
– Alkalinity 80-120 ppm
– Cyanuric Acid 25-75 ppm
– Cyanuric Acid 2-2.5 ppm Add 2 lbs of Green to Clean per 15,000 gallons. Spread half of it along the perimeter of the pool, starting where the algae is the thickest. Concentrate the rest directly over the problem areas. After adding the Green to Clean super chlorinate the pool. Circulate the pool water for 24 hours. Super chlorinate/shock the pool water again after about 12 hours. After the 24 hours you should shock your pool.