Free 1-Day Delivery Available!
Order before 4pm CT to receive free 1-Day Delivery
FAST DISSOLVING CHLORINE GRANULES LEAVE NO RESIDUE!
Swimming pools and spas will always be at risk of contamination by perspiration, lotions, environmental debris, algae and other microorganisms. This is why it's necessary to use sanitizing chemicals such as chlorine granules on a regular basis to keep your pool water clean and safe for your swimmers.
In the Swim's granular chlorine will swiftly and effectively eradicate bacteria and other organic contaminants from your swimming pool or spa without leaving any residue so you can enjoy clean, sanitized water and peace of mind.
Rely on In The Swim for impressive results for chlorination. These chlorine granules removes the bacteria and contaminants to give you cleaner and clearer water. In The Swim has a great value on the chlorine tablets so not only can you get an effective sanitization, but a great deal too.
Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Algaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslie's® and their logos is for comparison purposes only.
- In the Swim's granular chlorine is ideal for use in spas, hot tubs and swimming pools.
- Powerful sanitizing chemical that will destroy bacteria, break down contaminants and control algae growth.
- Will keep your hot tub, spa or pool water sparkling clean and crystal clear.
- Will stand up to comparisons to Bioguard®, Sun®, Guardex® and Pace®.
- Fast dissolving chlorine granules.
- Contains premium-quality 56% available stabilized chlorine.
- 99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione Dihydrate.
- High quality chlorine granules.
- Available in a number of different quantities, ranging from 2 pounds to 500 pounds.
- Economically and competitively priced.
Technical Specifications:In The Swim granular chlorine compares to Bio-guard, Sun, Guardex and Pace. Powerful 56% available stabilized chlorine. 99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione. Granular chlorine must be pre-dissolved in a bucket before adding to the pool. Fast dissolving – pH balanced. Approximate use per day – 2oz per 10,000 gallons.
What is In The Swim granular chlorine comparable to?
– The In The Swim granular chlorine is comparable to the following:
– BIOGUARD, SUN, GUARDEX and PACE.
What is the chemical make up of the granular chlorine?
– 56% available stabilized chlorine, fast dissolving, 99.5% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrine.
How much granular chlorine do I use?
– Use 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water per day to achieve initial readings.
– Use 2-3 ounces daily per 10,000 gallons to maintain proper chlorine levels.
– Use 2 Lbs per 10,000 gallons for heavy algae until algae clears.
– Use 1 Lb per 10,000 gallons for light algae until algae clears.
How do I dispense my granular chlorine?
– In The Swim recommends to have a bucket of water and add the granular chlorine to the bucket, and then broadcast around the perimeter while pump and filter is on.
– If chlorine seems to be ineffective check the stabilizer also known as cyanuric acid. The correct level for stabilizer is 30-60 ppm. If the stabilizer is too low the chlorine will be used up faster making it appear that the chlorine is not effective. If the stabilizer level is too high it will slow down the oxidizing process and render the chlorine less effective. This must be compensated for by using a higher concentration of chlorine in the pool water.
– If you believe the chlorine is defective/ineffective, you can test it by scraping a small amount of tablet into a glass of tap water. (Do not use pool water.) Dissolve and test as usual.