Floating Pool Chlorinator and Thermometer Combo
Floating Pool Chlorinator and Thermometer Combo is rated
Floating Chlorinator Also Tracks Pool Temperature
Reduce the number of items floating in your pool with this thermometer/chlorinator combination. The combo’s smooth outer plastic is chemical resistant and light blue to make it an unobtrusive addition to your pool. Use the 3 depressed grips to twist open the top to add chlorine sticks or 1 or 3-inch chlorine tablets, and twist the bottom to regulate chlorine output to dial in to your pool’s sanitization needs.
The chlorinator’s thermometer is side-mounted so it can accurately read the pool’s temperature as it floats on the water’s surface. No need to keep the thermometer tied to the poolside to keep it from sinking — this sanitizer/thermometer combination is designed to ensure your pool’s temperature and chlorine level are within reach and on the water's surface at all times.
- Chlorinator and Thermometer combination floats on pool surface for more even chlorine distribution
- Adjustable output lets you choose your pool’s sanitization level
- Compatible with 1-in. or 3-in. chlorine tablets or sticks
- Twist lock lid with smooth depressed grips won’t hurt wet fingers
- Locking lid prevents accidental spills or openings
- Lets you relax, knowing your pool is sanitized even when you’re not there
- Side-mounted thermometer reads pool temperature
- Modern design and two-tone blue color
- Thermometer gives temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Economical and durable
Rated 5 out of
I bought this because I was looking for a bigger chlorinator that would handle 3' tabs so I wouldn't have to break them up. The fact that it had a thermometer was a bonus! The price can't be beat!
Date published: 2008-06-24
Rated 5 out of
This one will last for years
After going through the typical pace/hth floater every year. I originally bought this for the integrated thermometer. I was very pleased with the quality of the plastice, ease and variety of flow adjustments. The top locks in place so no accidental spills when the kids get rough in the pool.
Date published: 2009-08-01
Rated 2 out of
It is a great floater for chlorination, but thermometer don't work. I use the floaters with the shark and penguine for chlorine they only last one season, so if you don't mind the temp problem its okay. I am going to exchange fr new one, if possible maybe mine broke during shipment.
Date published: 2010-05-16
Rated 3 out of
works i love it but now my Thermometer dont work on it i left it out of the pool less than a day and it is broke but other wise i love it
Date published: 2009-07-12