Delivery To Woodbridge Edit
*Shipping is FREE for all orders in the 48 contiguous states, except for a handling charge.
Shorten your work time and lengthen your pool play time cleaning your pool with Kreepy Krauly’s EX vac automatic pool cleaner. With only one moving part, this pool vacuum delivers superior cleaning power with remarkable convenience that will last for years of pool service.
This Kreepy Krauly pool vacuum attaches directly to your pool skimmer line and is powered by your pool’s pump, using an internal free skimming valve to automatically regulate water flow, ensuring the unit is cleaning at the proper speed. The EZ vac pool cleaner is much easier and far more convenient than vacuuming your pool by hand, and it also skims the surface while you vacuum the bottom.read more
Kreepy Krauly is well-known and highly respected in the pool equipment industry. The Kreepy Krauly EZ vac automatic pool cleaner is no exception, delivering powerful, reliable performance while being easy and convenient to use.
Because of the individual characteristics of your pool, some additional adjustments may be required to get the best performance from your E-Z Vac. If there seems to be a problem, check these common causes of cleaner problems: If you still need help, call the Customer Helpline at 1-800-443-5711.
– Clean filter.
– Clean basket.
– Remove debris.
– Replace leaky section.
– Clean valve.
– Check to ensure that the main drain and all suction lines are closed, except for the suction line to which the E-Z Vac is attached.
– Check for debris in the filter or pump basket.
– Check for debris in E-Z Vac's flapper. Debris may prevent flapper movement or restrict flow. (Page 12 in Owner's Manual).
– Pool pump and filter system may be too small (incapable of providing 14 gallons per minute water flow).
– Check the swivel on the top of E-Z Vac. It should turn freely.
– Check the return line water flow and re-direct as necessary with an eyeball diverter. (Refer to page 10 of Owner's Manual).
– Check E-Z Vac's hose to ensure it has not become bent or kinked. It only takes one bend or kinked hose section to hinder the cleaning coverage. One way to check for kinks in your hose is to lay each section flat on your pool's deck (or other flat surface). The hose should be perfectly straight and flat. Do not coil the hose when taking your E-Z Vac out of the pool because it will retain the coil shape, forming a bend or kink.
– Sometimes debris may clog the bottom of the cleaner and prevent flapper movement of restrict flow. The flapper is located inside the main body and must move freely at all times.
– You can see the flapper through the opening in the baffle plate, when you turn the cleaner upside down as shown in Figure 12 of the Owner's Manual. Jiggle the flapper with your finger or flush the cavity with a hose to force out any debris lodged inside the main body.
– If debris is still lodged inside, you must remove the flapper. First, lift the lip of the footpad up and insert a flat-headed screwdriver along side one of the two tabs found on either side of the baffle pate. See Figure 13 in the Owner's Manual. Push the tab inward with the screwdriver until the baffle plate releases. Place a finger into the center opening of the baffle plate and pull up until it pops out. Then pull the flapper out. NOTE: You should be able to do this without taking the footpad off.
– Once the debris is dislodged, insert the flapper back into the main body and snap the baffle plate back into position. Be sure that it is securely in place. See Figure 13 in the Owner's Manual.