MEMORIAL DAY SALE! UP TO 25% OFF! On select products.
AUTOMATIC POOL CLEANER HAS ONLY ONE MOVING PART FOR YEARS OF RELIABLE SERVICE!
The Kreepy Krauly EZ Vac automatic pool cleaner offers superior cleaning power and remarkable convenience. By removing dirt and debris from your swimming pool with little or no effort on your part, the Kreepy Krauly EZ vac automatic pool cleaner for above ground pools allows you to spend less time on pool maintenance.
Kreepy Krauly is one of the most respected and trusted brand names in the pool supply industry so you can feel confident that your Kreepy Krauly EZ Vac automatic pool cleaner will provide you with reliability and peak performance.
Because of the individual characteristics of your pool, some additional adjustments may be required to get the best performance from your E-Z Vac. If there seems to be a problem, check these common causes of cleaner problems: If you still need help, call the Customer Helpline at 1-800-443-5711.
– Clean filter.
– Clean basket.
– Remove debris.
– Replace leaky section.
– Clean valve.
– Check to ensure that the main drain and all suction lines are closed, except for the suction line to which the E-Z Vac is attached.
– Check for debris in the filter or pump basket.
– Check for debris in E-Z Vac's flapper. Debris may prevent flapper movement or restrict flow. (Page 12 in Owner's Manual).
– Pool pump and filter system may be too small (incapable of providing 14 gallons per minute water flow).
– Check the swivel on the top of E-Z Vac. It should turn freely.
– Check the return line water flow and re-direct as necessary with an eyeball diverter. (Refer to page 10 of Owner's Manual).
– Check E-Z Vac's hose to ensure it has not become bent or kinked. It only takes one bend or kinked hose section to hinder the cleaning coverage. One way to check for kinks in your hose is to lay each section flat on your pool's deck (or other flat surface). The hose should be perfectly straight and flat. Do not coil the hose when taking your E-Z Vac out of the pool because it will retain the coil shape, forming a bend or kink.
– Sometimes debris may clog the bottom of the cleaner and prevent flapper movement of restrict flow. The flapper is located inside the main body and must move freely at all times.
– You can see the flapper through the opening in the baffle plate, when you turn the cleaner upside down as shown in Figure 12 of the Owner's Manual. Jiggle the flapper with your finger or flush the cavity with a hose to force out any debris lodged inside the main body.
– If debris is still lodged inside, you must remove the flapper. First, lift the lip of the footpad up and insert a flat-headed screwdriver along side one of the two tabs found on either side of the baffle pate. See Figure 13 in the Owner's Manual. Push the tab inward with the screwdriver until the baffle plate releases. Place a finger into the center opening of the baffle plate and pull up until it pops out. Then pull the flapper out. NOTE: You should be able to do this without taking the footpad off.
– Once the debris is dislodged, insert the flapper back into the main body and snap the baffle plate back into position. Be sure that it is securely in place. See Figure 13 in the Owner's Manual.