Deluxe In-Pool Step Ladder
Our Deluxe In-Pool Step Ladder
is manufactured from UV resistant, hard-impact resin. Designed for safety and stability, the Deluxe In-Pool Step Ladder features flow-through, anti-entrapment side frames and tread risers and double extended hand rails for easy climbing.Deluxe In-Pool Step Ladder 24 Inch:
Drop in step measures 24 in. wide and each tread is 8.5 in. deep. The Step Ladder also includes an adjustable 60 in. deck height and is 22 in. deep.Deluxe In-Pool Step Ladder 32 Inch:
Drop in step measures 32 in. wide and each tread is 8.5 in. deep. The Step Ladder also includes an adjustable 60 in. deck height and is 22 in. deep.
- The deluxe above ground in-pool ladder is designed for use in flat bottom above ground swimming pools.
- The strong, sturdy ladder provides a safe way to enter and exit your pool.
- Takes up only a small amount of space (22 inches) inside the pool for minimized swimming obstruction.
- The deluxe in-pool swimming pool ladder is ideal for smaller above ground swimming pools.
- Constructed from maintenance-free resins which provide exceptional strength and durability.
- Stainless steel hardware will last for many years.
- Easier to climb than conventional pool ladders.
- Features double handrails for greater safety and greater convenience.
- Wide steps with non-slip surfaces provide sure footing.
- Easy-climb treads measure 7.5 x 16.5 inches.
- Has a capacity of 300 pounds.
- The deluxe above ground in-pool ladder can be mounted directly to pool decks.
- Snap-together design allows for easy assembly.
- The deluxe in-pool ladder for above ground pools features a smoothly rounded base to prevent liner damage while providing maximized stability.
- The ladder has been designed to prevent entrapment while still allowing water to circulate around the frame.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Brighten your pool with an In-Pool Light. This 12v light features three color lenses and easily attaches to the In-Pool Ladder. Click here for In-Pool Light Installation Instructions.
- Includes stainless steel hardware.
- Available in Taupe Only.
Technical Specifications:For use on Above Ground and On-Ground Pools only. Tools Required: 7/16” socket or nut driver, measuring tape, Phillips (star) screwdriver (you may need a 5/16” drill bill & drill) 300 pound weight limit. Designed to be used one person at a time. Made with easy installation location for optional 12V in-pool light w/Color Lenses. (B3234 sold separately) Double hand rails for swimmer stability. Meets or exceeds NSPI/BOCA/ANSI requirements for in-pool steps / ladder. System is extremely easy to assemble, most of the components simply snap together. The unit includes deck mount flanges (with hardware) that can be used to mount directly to a pool deck. Range of adjustment of the flanges are for deck surfaces measuring 44” minimum to 60” maximum (measured from floor of flat bottom pool – bottom of pool steps) Steps occupy only 22” of space in pool water. Smoothly rounded base allows step to be stable and not damage the pool liner. A step pad can be used for additional protection if desired.
My deck is 54” from the floor of the pool, will this ladder work?
– Yes, this ladder fits deck heights from 44” – 60”.
What is the weight limit?
– 300 lbs per person.
I have a small pool; does this ladder take up a lot of space?
– No, the overall width of the ladder is 24”. It projects 22” into the pool.
Can I weigh the ladder down?
– Yes, this unit requires weight for ballast and to prevent the unit from floating. Put approximately 10lbs of coarse sand or gravel into both the left and right stringer when assembling. (Instructions included with assembly instructions.)
The 2nd riser from the top has a hole for a light to attach, is the light included?
– No, the optional light is sold separately under item B3234. (The light includes a 10ft cable, a transformer, and 3 color lenses, yellow, red and green.)
How large are the individual steps?
– Each step is 7.5” x 16.5”.