How much of this paint do I have to use?
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon.
What type of surgace can I use this paint on?
- It is ideal for upgrading previously painted chlorinated rubber or unpainted concrete, plaster or gunite pools.
What type of primer do I need to use?
- None, the first coat is considered your primer.
How many coats do I have to apply?
- Only one coat on previously painted rubber based pools or two coats on new applications.
What type of paint is this?
- This paint is a rubber based paint.