Cover Clips for Above-Ground Pools
Cover Clips for Above-Ground Pools is rated
Keep Your Winter Cover in Place with Cover Clips
These easy-to-install UV-resistant cover clips are made to hold your above ground pool's winter cover in place. The clips hold the cover securely to the outside of your pool’s top rail by attaching on either side of each upright - keeping the cover taut and in place - even in high winds.
Cover clips will keep your winter cover from whipping in the wind and prevent it from sagging under the weight of water or debris, both which cause damage and shorten the cover’s life. Made for multiple seasons of use, these cover clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 20 and 30. To determine how many cover clips you’ll need, multiply the number of uprights on your pool by two. For high-wind areas or for additional securing needs, consider purchasing extra clips for additional placement around the pool’s edge.
- Winter Cover Clips hold above ground pool covers in place
- Durable, UV-resistant material provides multiple seasons of use
- Clips on to the outside of the above-ground pool rail on either side of uprights
- Keeps winter cover taut and reduces noise from cover whipping around
- Keeps cover securely in place during high winds
- Built to withstand temperatures down to -50 degrees
- Prevents folds and wrinkles that trap water and debris that can potentially damage the cover
- Available in packs of 5, 10, 20 and 30
- Suggested installation: 2 cover clips for each upright, plus several additional clips to hold cover in place more securely
- Not for use with Intex inflatable or portable pools
Rated 1 out of
Bad Clips, bad
I bought 50 of these and I was very excited when I finally got these. I couldn't wait to give them a try. I thought “wow, finally someone came up with a good way of keeping the pool cover on”. Over the years I have tried bungee cords, jugs, and cables. The pool cover needed to be replaced about every other year using these other methods.
The clips were a bit hard to put on but that was to be expected! I figured the tighter the better right?? The clips that were exposed to direct sunlight fell off; the few on the north side of the pool did not. The ones that fell off did not go back to the shape they were when I purchased them, they are now useless. Of the 50 I purchased roughly 8 lasted longer than a week.
Sad, very sad.
Date published: 2010-10-12
Rated 1 out of
Do not bother
I bouth tons of these last year. They started falling off immediately. Several of them broke while putting on...and once the others fall off, they seem to be too streched to stay back on for even 30 seconds. None of them lasted more than 2 weeks! I love this site, but this is the worst product I've ever purchased from this company ever! I just went back to the old way used the water bags and about 20 water jugs. This method worked as it always does. My cover stayed on all winter long with no rips or tears.
Date published: 2007-08-29
Rated 5 out of
Really did a good job to help keep my winter cover down under ledge.
Date published: 2007-10-03
Rated 1 out of
do not waste your money
I bought a set of clips (10) for my above ground pool cover. I have never been so disappointed in any product in my life. They fall off all the time, I have put them on and on and on so many times it is not even worth my time anymore.
Date published: 2007-11-06